Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thanks Allanah!

My first post is a heart felt thank you to Allanah King for coming up to Whangarei to talk to a group of ICT lead teachers and then a staff meeting of "normal" teachers.
Poor Allanah had every single one of her flights up here cancelled or delayed.

Allanah took my lead teachers on a session of podcasting. It was greatfully recived. Infact I have just spent the last 45 minutes with one of the teachers finding some podcasting sites for her kids to listen to in the classroom via itunes.

It was fantasic to work with someone who not just uses podcasts personaly but who also knows how to get kids to make them and sustain a realistic classroom program at he same time.

Here are a few Pic from our day.

Thanks again Allanah!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent- I got home safely in the end and that's what counted.

Well done for your blog.

I will add it to my RSS feed.

Cheers

Allanah

Welcome to Yaron's Blog - ICT in Education

On this blog you will find a spattering of my thoughts and ideas as I wade through the vast world of ICT in Education. Hope you enjoy.
computers in the classroom, ict, edublog,